Tims module

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      John Bartlett aka captjbturtle, and I just finished a TIMS module
      because we went for some stainless steel screws at Home despot and got
      carried away. We will try to bring it to The Kingston messabout.
      wadda box. any ideas for use after?
    • Peter Lenihan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
        Paul,
        I'm not certain about this,but Le Mouton Noir de Kingston may want to keep them for perhaps another boatbuilding adventure/experiment.I know I will not be needing my TIMS bit after the messabout and will leave it to Bruce to have.

        Sincerely,
        Peter Lenihan

        --- "Paul" <bys@...> wrote:
        > John Bartlett aka captjbturtle, and I just finished a TIMS module
        >because we went for some stainless steel screws at Home despot and got
        >carried away. We will try to bring it to The Kingston messabout.
        >wadda box. any ideas for use after?
        >

        >Bolger rules!!!

        the BoatBuilding.Community http://boatbuilding.com/
        the Internet boatbuilding, design and repair resource
      • Bruce Hector
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
          Why a TIMS module has a 101 useful uses,
          Sandbox,
          Lap-pool
          Hoy-tub
          Amphibious Utility Trailler
          Mother-In-Law box, aka Car Top luggage Carrier
          Puppy Pen
          Planter Box
          Shipping Crate
          And those are just the right side up uses,

          Inverted uses include
          Dining Room Table
          Train Layout
          Pool Table support
          Ping Pong
          Boat Building table
          Spare bed with storage space below

          Maybe we'll have an award for the most imaginative use of a retired
          TIMS unit at next years Messabout.

          Of course, Peter is right, I'll be pleased to keep them inverted at
          Rust Check until next years event, when we'll break our record, Timmy
          will always be at the Kingston Messabouts.

          Bruce Hector
          Very carefully now: Why even the digitally dexterous damsel in the
          earlier post (I can't seem to remember the subject line) could
          probably find a use for one.
        • ben_azo
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
            I would like a list for the carrier to,I wanne be ready for next
            World greatest:Canadian Messaboat of the 1000 lakes.

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector"