Re: 8 days to Kingston Messabout

  • Bob Chamberland
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2003
      My newly refurbished Hawkeye finally got into the water yesterday. I
      idled out of the harbor at "no wake" speed and when I passed the green
      light I floored it (figuratively) and continued idleing into the bay
      at "no wake" speed. So much for the test drive.

      I will be bringing the Hawkeye to Kingston engine or no engine. If I
      have to I'll push it with my inflatable.

      Bob Chamberland