Microtrawler confirmed to Kingston Messabout

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      Vic Koschmann emailed me today, that he and his wife Nancy WILL be
      bringing their Microtrawler (always one of my favorites) "Mudlark" to
      the Kingston Messabout.

      This is the longer version originally build by Han Van Pelt, with a
      two foor stretch amidships.

      The intrepid mariners plan to launch on the US side of the mighty St.
      Lawrence and cruise to Rideau Acre Campground, enjoying the 1000
      Islands, the beautiful Kingston waterfront and the Rideau Canal locks
      at Kingston Mills (a flight of 4).

      Also, the brucesboats website has been updated today with more
      Messabouters confirmed and added.

      It's gonna' be a great one.

      Bruce Hector
      Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Chuck and Sandra Leinweber from
      Harper, Texas. They're bringing me a few bottles of "Rudy's Rub", a
      superb Texan spice concoction that'll really wake up yer' tastebuds
      as you try a dripping spoonful of my "not-YET famous" Bruce's Cowboy
      Beans!