Re: [bolger] Kingston Messabout Reservations

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2003
      > Neil, owner of Rideau Acres Campground tells me that only 1
      > Messabouter has made reservations at the site.

      These people are very nice. When I called asking about cabin rentals I was
      told the cabins did not have bedding, towels, etc. I told them we where
      flying in to the messabout so they wouldn't work and thanked them for their
      time. A few minutes later Neil called me back with 3 different hotels near
      by with phone numbers.

      It doesn't get any more friendlier and accommodating than that! I look
      forward to thanking him in person.

      Jeff