Tennessee response.

  • TOMCBRADY@CS.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2003
      Hey youall,
      I am absolutely astounded at the response my question on the
      Tennessee et al got. I really want to thank youall. I really like some parts of
      several of the boats. I like the size, weight and being a sailboater, the rocker on
      the Tennessee. However, I like the lightweight permanent top and the
      porta-potti placement on the Idaho. SOOO many got designs and ideas to choose from.
      I wonder since Tennessee has rocker could a mast and leaboard be
      fitted producing a motersailer? Tom on Sandpiper>

    • pvanderwaart
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2003
        > I wonder since Tennessee has rocker could a mast and leaboard be
        > fitted producing a motersailer?

        In that case, better to go with a real sailboat: maybe Skillygallee
        or the Jochems Schooner.

        Peter
      • Chuck Leinweber
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2003
          I agree with Peter: There is more to a sailboat than rocker, a mast, and a leeboard. - Chuck