Re: Sexy WINDERMERE fillet pieces pictures

  • dbaldnz
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 12, 2003
      Lucky you for the foam friend. To buy enough here for 2m3, it was
      several hundred dollars...only one firm to supply of course, a
      monopoly.
      Quantaties, yes, I remember many years ago making a mold for a false
      tank for my racing motorcycle, from plywood. I mixed and poured in
      the foam, and the whole thing exploded a few minutes later. Had to
      start with a new mold.
      DonB