Re: Epoxy Question

  • Marc Paquette
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12 9:25 AM
      It sounds like crystallization. The same happened to some System Three resin my
      father "lent" me. Although it's referred to as crystallization, in our case it looked more
      like a large, lumpy, opaque white blob at the bottom of the container of resin.

      We soaked the container in hot water from the kitchen sink's tap for 3-4 hours and it
      cleared up.

      Marc.