Re: ANY ONE ELSE, TROUBLE WITH COMMON SENSE BOATS????????

  • bluto4566
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 11, 2003
      I am new to this board and this is my first post. I came here
      because I am interested in building a power sharpie. I ordered CSB
      catalog and my credit card was charged. I waited about two weeks
      then emailed CSB. After 3 or 4 emails I got a short reply that the
      catalog was in the mail. It never arrived. I have sent several more
      emails and attemted to call to no avail.