CSB Problems

  • Chuck Merrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Hello to all. Been gone from posting on this list for years.

      Anyway, due to the recent fuss and uncertainty about CSB, I just
      decided to pull the CSB link from my "Micro Page". If I hear from
      CSB with a reasonable explanation I'll put the link back. If I
      don't, I guess they don't need the link any longer.

      Sadly this looks like the end of the end . . . but hopefully not.

      Chuck