Free Boat: Michalak Scram pram

  • WeBookPeople@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2003
      I have to clear up a trailer for an upcoming project. Anyone want a Scram
      Pram?

      <A HREF="http://web.wt.net/~tbertw/scram.htm">http://web.wt.net/~tbertw/scram.htm</A>

      Or, go to Duckworks and click on Jim's plans to see the construction views.

      This boat was given me by Wil and Tim about 3-4 years ago. I didn't get the
      sail rig and it still doesn't have one. I do have the drawings for sail, spars,
      and leeboard... rudder is on and is usable.

      I've used it as a motor launch since I've had it, as I'm not in good sailing
      territory.

      She needs some work to keep her going long term. OTOH, my brother and I are
      taking her out Tuesday, so the hull is still sound for motoring (not for the
      racking that a sail rig would put on her). The gunnels need replacing, and
      there's some rot and delamination here and there. The bottom of the aft frame
      needs replaced, and I'd replace the bottom strake pretty soon if I kept her.

      You'll have to come to Knoxville TN to get her, and if you need it, we can
      arrange some way for you to use my trailer go get her home. Needless to say, at
      this price, I don't want to spend a lot of time on the computer describing
      condition in great detail. I wold take some pix and send them to everyone who is
      interested.

      Contact me offline at toobwiz@... if you want this boat.

      Cheers/Don Carron