Re: Gardner Live aboard scow?????

  • bigeddytom
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 9, 2003
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John Spoering" <spoering@e...> wrote:
      > HI ALL -
      >
      > JUST WANT TO POINT OUT THAT IF YOU GO TO THE PELICAN WEB
      SITE OR EMAIL MRS SHORT DIRECTLY THEY HAVE INFORMATION AND PICTURES ON
      SITE OF "PELIS" IN THE 18 - 24' RANGE.

      GOOD LUCK - ALOHA - JACK SPOERING - FT LAUDERDALE, FL
      >Hi Jack,
      I look at the website. Thanks. There is also some good info on the
      pelican yahoo group site. Thanks again for your info. Tom on Sandpiper.
      By the way Jack, I am on Charlotte Harbor on the west coast of Fl
      opposite you.