FS: Rabl Boat building in your own backyard 1st ed

  • C. Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      For sale: well-used copy of Sam Rabl's classic book on
      boat-building. Hard-back. Appears to be a first edition.
      It has an errata card in the front! Acquired at a book sale
      of the Kent State University Library. Stamped on the first
      page as Withdrawn from the collection.

      Spine of the cover has pulled away from the pages, and pages
      are starting to come apart at the section on Titmouse
      (clearly someone liked that design)

      Alas, someone ripped out a picture on page 99, but the rest
      of the page is there. Other pages appear to be
      unmolested...

      So, hardly pristine, but possibly useful to someone here.

      $20 shipped in CONUS. Or make me an offer.

      Thanks.

      Charles Andrews
      SoCal
    • jakeman19652002
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        I am surprized that for 20 bucks you would give it up. J