Re: Timmy Towboat launch photos

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2003
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
      wrote:

      > i.e: I've got 7. Are you useing Robertson or Phillips?
      >
      > Bruce spell that bacwards and you're actually getting
      > close Hector

      Phillips? PHILLIPS?! We don't use no stinkin' Phillips 'round here
      son! Only the best Robertson square drive for square boats to match
      the square holes in my head :-)

      Don't automotive specialty shops/garages sometimes have restoration
      work to do on old "woodys"? :-) Tell those technocratic bums at Rev
      Can to get a life and quit exploring their belly buttons in search
      of intelligent life!

      rotceH ecurB ? Looks like Klingon to me. I don't know Bruce....are
      you sure it was only two Sleemans you savoured this evening?

      Sincerely,
      reteP nahineL, a elttil ytusr htiw sih nognilK,morf gnola eht sknab
      fo eht tS.ecnerwaL...............