Boating in Canada - red tape?

  • Fritz Funk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      I'll be hauling my Sneakeasy partway across Canada later this summer, from
      Alaska/Yukon to Manitoba to Wisconsin and would like to dunk her in the
      water here and there in the Canadian provinces as we go across. Anybody
      know if I'll need special permits or have to vault any red tape hurdles to
      do so? She's registered in the U.S. (Alaska).

      Probably best to reply offline: fritzf@...

      Fritz Funk
      Juneau, Alaska