Re: [bolger] 2003 Sneakeasy modifications

  • David & Shirley Wallace
    Message 1 of 87 , Jul 1, 2003
      Yeah , a very nice boat and if I was going to confine my self to bays and
      sheltered water it would be the one for me

      David Wallace

      Message 87 of 87 , Jul 29, 2003
        Hi David,for now its working,but its kinda busy there.enjoy
        Stephan

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "David & Shirley Wallace"
        <swallace@c...> wrote:

        > Tried to have a look but the photo section isn't working
        >

        > David Wallace

        Hartley
        > > 21 looks to
        > > > show some promise with a bit of modification although it's
        not
        > > a Bolger
        > > > design , is any one familiar with the CLC , and what is the
        > > caper with the
        > > > clinker ply version ? is it as strong as the ply and fibreglass
        > > version ,
        > > > how does the time to build compare between the versions ,
        > > how does cost
        > > > compare ? any one know ?
        > > >
        > > > Regards
        > > > David Wallace
        > >

        > > Bolger rules!!!
        > > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead
        horses
        > > - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks,
        Fred' posts
        > > - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and
        <snip> away
        > > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
        Gloucester, MA,
        bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/