Re: [bolger] Re: Rot prophylaxis

  • Sam Glasscock
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 28, 2003
      Thanks, Frank. That's encouraging. I put in a bunch
      of holes to drain out the water, dried it out with a
      shop vac, patched the hole in the bottom (plus all the
      drain holes). I have two holes through the sole from
      above to close. I am going to put in some borax, then
      do as you suggest. Sam

      http://sbc.yahoo.com