Chebacco Spotted!

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      I heard by phone from Paul Thober before he left the Magothy R on
      Friday night. That is, he called on Friday and sailed Saturday. Sat
      was probably a good sailin' day heading north up the Bay.

      Today I went over to Still Pond for a look see - that's where he said
      he'd anchor and there he was all snug behind the ex-Coastguard
      station, an excellent anchorage in a NW hooter like we've been having.

      Hope to connect with him tomorrow evening.
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

      -- Macintosh kinda guy
      Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.
      ---