[bolger] Oldshoe (was Bolger's Sneakeasy)

  • Calvin Devries
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      craig o'donnell wrote:

      (snip)

      > I've ridden out some 2-3 foot chop in an Oldshoe. Very wet! But I
      > didn't feel like the boat was going to drown me, at least not by
      > sinking...

      Hi Craig,
      Your reference to Oldshoe on the Bolger list caught my eye. As it happens, earlier today I ordered a
      set of plans from CSD. The Oldshoe group has some good information in the archive, but is not
      active. Did you build or own an Oldshoe or was it someone else's boat? What are your impressions of
      the boat generally? Any information or guidance would be much appreciated.
      Best regards,
      Calvin Devries