Sunday night chat?

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      I'll be going online in the Bolger chat room tonight, probably around
      9:30 EST.

      Hope to talk to y'all there.

      Bruce Hector
    • pep cruells
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        Right. I'll be there, even if it's 3:30 AM here. pep

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
        wrote:
        > I'll be going online in the Bolger chat room tonight, probably
        around
        > 9:30 EST.
        >
        > Hope to talk to y'all there.
        >
        > Bruce Hector
      • Bruce Hector
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
          Anyone coming in tonight?

          Bruce Hector
        • Bruce Hector
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 18, 2004
            Well surprise, surprise!

            After months of fooling around, beside, in and over, I finally
            managed to load the java stuff through Mozilla.

            So, now I can get into the Bolger chat again, anyone else?

            I'll pop in around 9 or 9:30 to see who's online.

            Bruce Hector
          • Bruce Hector
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2004
              Hope to see ya'll in 'dere.

              Bruce Hector
            • dnjost
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 18, 2004
                No one in chat right now? It's kind of lonely over there. No
                boatbuilders. That's not a good thing on this web site.