Re: [bolger] June Bug Completed

  • David Ryan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      Mark and Family,

      There aren't words, but I'll try: Awesome, fantastic, beautiful. What
      a place to enjoy being on the water in a boat of your own making.
      Well done!

      --

      C.E.P.
      415 W.46th Street
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        >For anyone considering this design, it was a lot of fun to build, and
        >a blast to sail and row!

        Go Mark go!
        --
        Craig O'Donnell
        Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

        -- Macintosh kinda guy
        Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.
        ---