June Bug Completed

  • alaskamaz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      I've completed and launched the June Bug I built this winter. You can
      check it out at my Web site:
      http://www.alaska.net/~mzeiger/Boat_Building.html

      For anyone considering this design, it was a lot of fun to build, and
      a blast to sail and row!

      Mark Zeiger, Juneau, Alaska
      Martha Jane
      Teal
      June Bug
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2003
        Check out the photo of the June Bug Roan coming into Berner's Bay at the
        bottom of the building page.

        http://www.alaska.net/~mzeiger/JB.html

        I doubt if there is a more dramatically framed photo of a June Bug around.

        HJ

        alaskamaz wrote:

        >I've completed and launched the June Bug I built this winter. You can
        >check it out at my Web site:
        >http://www.alaska.net/~mzeiger/Boat_Building.html
        >
        >For anyone considering this design, it was a lot of fun to build, and
        >a blast to sail and row!
        >
        >Mark Zeiger, Juneau, Alaska
        >Martha Jane
        >Teal
        >June Bug

      • David Ryan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
          Mark and Family,

          There aren't words, but I'll try: Awesome, fantastic, beautiful. What
          a place to enjoy being on the water in a boat of your own making.
          Well done!

          --

          C.E.P.
          415 W.46th Street
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
            >For anyone considering this design, it was a lot of fun to build, and
            >a blast to sail and row!

            Go Mark go!
            --
            Craig O'Donnell
            Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

            -- Macintosh kinda guy
            Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.
            ---