Re: How much can you lift?

  • RDChamberland
    Message 1 of 17 , May 30, 2003
      Hi Peter, I'm adding a few photos of the structure I had to build to
      support my Hawkeye for turning over. Look in the Hawkeye folder,
      Bolger2 photos. I called a local boatman to come over with a crane to
      turn it. He came by to look it over and said no need for a crane, he'd
      bring a few guys over and we could do it by muscle. I don't know the
      weight and don't remember how many but it worked like a charm. Most of
      the structure was to protect the fragile (at that time) 1/4" ply
      sides. I don't know if there is any application to your situation
      Bob Chamberland