Sailing Last Night

  • teakdeck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 5:30 AM
      Got my Windsprint Triamaran in the water last night for the first time this
      year. It was beautiful. And believe it or not, my wife went with me for the
      first time ever in this boat!

      At the end of last season I had discovered some problems with the a few
      sailing bits: the sail was pulling of the boom and the rudder had split at the
      stock. I attended to those over the winter and did some work on the mast and yards
      as well, shaping and varnishing. As a result, everything worked a little
      smoother. Nothing last night to challenge the parts as the wind was mild, but the
      picture of my wife with tiller in hand was inspiring. She commented on how
      secure the boat felt now that it is a trimaran.

      Anybody else do any sailing lately?

      Mike Masten