Re: Trolling motor/rudder

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 9:39 PM
      I don't know where it appeared, but I seem to recall a real panning of
      this technique in an articly by "Bolger and Friends" in MAIB not too
      long ago (a couple of years?). Judging by the vitriol, I suspect it was
      not written by the great man, but my memory is foggy on this and many
      other details. Certainly it would do a job on your performance under sail.

      OT: Another balsa basher?