Re: re:[bolger] PL glue

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 41 , May 20, 2003
      >I'll be the Marine polyurethane is the same as the other---just
      >labed differently.

      They don't sell this anymore.

      It was actually cheaper than the home improvement sealant!

      I compared the ingredients, a little more VOC/solvent in the marine
      version, otherwise identical.

      So use the home type. Works just as well.
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

      -- Macintosh kinda guy
      Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.
      ---
    • craig o'donnell
      Message 41 of 41 , May 20, 2003