Precompleted Construction Teal Burning Party
- Chooch: Don't beat around the bush. Just come out with it!
choochawaga <soulinvictus@...> wrote:I hate boat building.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip> away
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- You are getting way too hyper. Go for a walk, borrow a canoe and paddle
it in some quiet place, or sit in your moaning chair with a beer (if you
drink beer), but stop thinking about the boat so much for a while. As
your first boat project (it is, isn't it?), you should only require it
to float and row, maybe even sail, eventually, not to go in a museum!
THis is supposed to be fun. And maybe then read Payson's book.
Another good book is "The Epoxy Book" which you can get from System
Three who are someplace on the web but I don't know where.
But get away from your project for a little, maybe even until your eye
>I hate boat building.