Re: Move over Job...Dave is in town...

  • choochawaga
    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2003
      Right On! to that brother...but with safety goggles next time...I
      just spent the afternoon at the eye doctors where with all his
      contraptions and penetrations was bringing all to close of a feeling
      as being Al Pacino or was it Dustin Hoffman(I get those two confused
      all of the time) in the dentist chair scene in The Marathon Man.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "ibelucky2002" <daysatnight@h...>