Re: Wanted: Micro aux. advice

  • prthober
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2003
      Jack & Lois,

      I have a 6hp Tohatsu on my Chebacco and it is far more power than I
      absolutely need - I usually motor at well below half throttle in the
      4 - 5 knot range. This is a very nice motor. I think the best advice
      would to get a 4 - 6 hp four stroke used - you should be able to find
      one at or near your budget. Tohatsu also makes the Nissan and Mercury
      four strokes, by the way.

      Paul

      Aboard the Chebacco "Samantha" Annapolis, MD