Re: Steam Launch Phoebe tour website

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 12 , May 13, 2003
      I forgot to mention that the Messabouter's get an exclusive and free
      tour of the Steam Launch Phoebe and the Pumphouse Steam Museum Sunday
      morning at 10. The museum is adjacent to the Marine Museum and
      the "Alexander Henry" B&B on an ex-CG Icebreaker. Peruse their site
      here, all are on it:
      http://www.marmus.ca/marmus/alexhenry.html

      We've been supporting the Phoebe restoration project for years with
      donations of corrosion inhibitors and they're responding with the
      guided tour for us. So I guess the tour is sponsored by "Rust Check"
      the Messabouts first corporate sponsor. Huurrraagh!

      Photos and details at the Messabout site at
      http://www.brucesboats.com

      Bruce Hector