RE: [bolger] Re: Micro Rust Knot rubrails

  • welshman@ptialaska.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2003
      Does anybody else on the group get confused with two (2) Bruce H's both
      completing Micro's that they acquired partially completed from somebody
      else?

      HJ

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • David Romasco
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2003
        No, it seems like a stage we all evolve into.

        David "almost Bruce H" Romasco

        Does anybody else on the group get confused with two (2) Bruce H's both
        completing Micro's that they acquired partially completed from somebody
        else?

        HJ

        http://mail2web.com/ .

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050657
        91:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&linei
        d=3179269&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=544893491>

        Bolger rules!!!
        01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Peter Lenihan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2003
          Not at all!! I love and admire these two crazies equally!

          Peter Lenihan