Re: [bolger] Wokingham

  • James W. Sloan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      Mike,

      First of all, congratulations on the commitment to the mission trip!! Secondly, please be kind enough to send the group a little "report" on the boatbuilding you observe when you get back. I'd love to hear your impressions of the UK methods, materials, and boatbuilding community. Sure, we hear from those dedicated few regularly, but your observations would be interesting.