Wokingham

  • mikestockstill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      Hi-

      I am going on a mission trip to Wokingham England the last 10
      days of June. If you are in that area, have a Bolger boat, and
      wouldn't mind me checking it out, please send me an email.

      Thanks.

      Mike
    • James W. Sloan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2003
        Mike,

        First of all, congratulations on the commitment to the mission trip!! Secondly, please be kind enough to send the group a little "report" on the boatbuilding you observe when you get back. I'd love to hear your impressions of the UK methods, materials, and boatbuilding community. Sure, we hear from those dedicated few regularly, but your observations would be interesting.