Re: [bolger] L..F. Herreshoff Sharpie

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 10:17 AM
      Ten Grand for a half built homemade boat - now that's optimism.

      chuck
      PCB has written of the origins of his
      design values, including L. Francis
      Herreshoff. Here are a couple images
      of a L.F.H. sharpie Meadowlark for
      sale on EBay. A pretty sharpie hull.

      http://tinyurl.com/atkk

    • C O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 11:56 AM
        >Ten Grand for a half built homemade boat - now that's optimism.
        >
        >chuck
        > PCB has written of the origins of his
        > design values, including L. Francis
        > Herreshoff. Here are a couple images
        > of a L.F.H. sharpie Meadowlark for
        > sale on EBay. A pretty sharpie hull.
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/atkk

        Jeeezm, I got a free Birdwatcher and I'm still adding pieces to complete it.
        ---