Re: messabout in ,ca?

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      I'm not sure on the spelling ( alomitos bay ) or bellmont shores its
      south of long beach by a few miles. I'm there almost every day either
      kitsurfing or sailing it really depends on the wind 15+ kiting, 15-
      sailing. There's the outer bay and the inner bay. Inner bay smooth
      water dinghy sailing, outer bay good catamaran sailing, kitesurfing
      short steep chop 1 to 3 foot. But much larger area to sail.

      Todd