Re: hull help!

  • jakeman19652002
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      travis, Try Gregg Carlsons Hulls desinging program, it can be found
      on the web is free and with it you can quickly run through different
      design ideas. Its not the end, but a fun way to start the
      proccess.Check it out. J--- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Travis K.
      Allen" <travis@d...> wrote:
      > Hey jakeman thanks for the response, I built a 14ft duck boat that
      I would like to modify for a flats boat to fish the Fl Keys. The boat
      I would like to model it from is from a boat company called hellsbay
      boatworks it's very close to the duck boat with it's beam and
      LOA ,The duck boats bow is blunt and does not come to a point, if it
      did the would be very close. that's where I am having the problem
      extending the bow on my plans.
      > Any help would be great,
      > Thanks Travis

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      05065791:HM/A=1564415/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?
      mqso=60164784&partid=3170658>
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1564415/rand=771
      798911>

      posts
      > - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip>
      away
      > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester,
      MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .