Searching for Single Hander Schooner photos.

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      I need a shot or two, preferably jpegs in color, of the Single Handed
      Schooner, also known as "His and Her Schooners". If anyone has pics
      please email me or reply to this. Pics of H&H Schooners are
      definitely on topic here, no?

      Can't find anyting but the grainy black and whirte shots on the
      http://www.instantboats.com site. Ditto, a search of the Bolger lists
      turned up nada. One or more were built by Tony and Mary Groves of
      California, but searching on that info found me a Scuzbums Messabout
      site at
      http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/6151/messabout.html
      but no photos. Looks like a great Messabout, I'll add the link to my
      Messabout site as an alternative to the roughing it with a pit toilet
      style of gathering, something that doesn't exactly turn my wife's
      crank.

      Bruce Hector
      http://www.rustcheckkingston.com