New boat being painted

  • pauldayau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:45 AM
      Sorry to have been quiet lately, but I've been out in the shed alot
      tying the new boat together. Tonight i put the first coat of paint on
      a 15' Kayak made from some of thr offcuts from the folding schooner.
      the kids have been doing drawings all over the seat slats before
      they are varnished Its a frame boat which will be skinned with canvas
      when I get the time. we will wrap it in plastic for a test paddle
      first. I used 175 metres of builders twine to tie it together. 203
      lashings so far!
      Re chucks mag I guess I'll have to get busy writing stories to
      offset the $55 aus . Thanks for not having all the bloody ads Chuck.
      Cheers Paul