Re: [bolger] Re:Duckworks Charging for Subscriptions

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 1, 2003
      I don't think I could stomach a whole book full of Susanne's writing! :oP I
      hope she has lots of other virtues, because her prose will never get her
      past the pearly gates. It was a pleasant surprise to open up the last two
      issues of MAIB and find that Phil himself had written the articles! :o)

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 1, 2003
        As I read the last two MAIB's it became instantly apparent to me that
        Bolger was writing them. I laid out several past articles and those two for
        my 17 year old son to do a composition comparison. He's at the stage where
        he can recognize good and bad writing, but he's not sure why it's good or
        bad.

        Bolger as a teaching tool for English, is there no end to the usefulness of
        his work?

        HJ

        http://mail2web.com/ .