Re: [bolger] Removing sticky half-cured goop

  • David Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 5:25 AM
      I tried to "eyeball" a ratio last Summer making a repair to my
      surf-tossed dory, with the predictable result being a big wad of
      half-cured epoxy goop.

      I removed as much as I could with various pieces of wood (I didn't
      want to have to clean the tools), then went after the remaining film
      with acetone. The acetone made short work of it.

      --

      C.E.P.
      415 W.46th Street