Re: [bolger] Re: Mouseboats
- Would be great if you could send them VIA E-Mail. the addres is above. also thanks for the other info.
All the best,
garthab <garth@...> wrote:--- In email@example.com, AARON PRYOR <thnudrstrk@y...> wrote:
>The best part of Mouseboats is they're FREE! thanks to Gavin Atkin,
> How much would you ask for a set of those plans?
the guy who designed them and made them public via the internet. Now
it's an "open-source" boat with many variants and some devoted
Visit the Yahoo Mouseboat group homepage and join up:
In the "Files" section of that group, with a little searching, you'll
find John Bell's fractional panel expansions for the original 8'
Mouse. (I can e-mail these to you directly if you like, as an 8K
PDF.) Those are the easiest plans to read. Also, just viewing the
animated GIF on the group homepage is very instructive.
Finally, Duckworks sells plans, plus full building instructions by
Gavin, for $20 I think. www.duckworksmagazine.com
Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip> away
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]