RE: [bolger] Re: Free Micro
- The free micro is gone. I want to thank everybody for their interest,
especially Jim Meloy and Richard Barnes who were also willing to come
get it. There is a big empty spot in my yard now, but my wife is happy.
From: rmdeming [mailto:rdeming@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 11:42 AM
Subject: [bolger] Re: Free Micro
Still have it?? I'll make the trip from Florida if you do.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "brianschmittling" <brian@k...> wrote:
> My wife said I have to get my Micro out of the yard. I'll give it
> the first person who can haul it home. It is constructed of 3/8"
> with a double bottom, fir framing and 5 gallons of epoxy. It is
> finished to the point of flipping it and installing the decking. I
> live in Mississippi. Someone please take it because I can't bear
> thought of burning it.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip> away
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]