Free Micro

  • brianschmittling
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 6, 2003
      My wife said I have to get my Micro out of the yard. I'll give it to
      the first person who can haul it home. It is constructed of 3/8" MDO
      with a double bottom, fir framing and 5 gallons of epoxy. It is
      finished to the point of flipping it and installing the decking. I
      live in Mississippi. Someone please take it because I can't bear the
      thought of burning it.
    • Richard Barnes
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 6, 2003
        Where in Mississippi? I am in east central AL. Will it ride on a 16' flat bed trailer? Still got the plans?

        Richard
        My wife said I have to get my Micro out of the yard. I'll give it to
        the first person who can haul it home. It is constructed of 3/8" MDO
        with a double bottom, fir framing and 5 gallons of epoxy. It is
        finished to the point of flipping it and installing the decking. I
        live in Mississippi. Someone please take it because I can't bear the
        thought of burning it.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Bolger rules!!!

      • AARON PRYOR
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 6, 2003
          If only I lived close to Mississippi.

        • rmdeming
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 9, 2003
            Still have it?? I'll make the trip from Florida if you do.
            Rich

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "brianschmittling" <brian@k...> wrote:
            > My wife said I have to get my Micro out of the yard. I'll give it
            > the first person who can haul it home. It is constructed of 3/8"
            MDO
            > with a double bottom, fir framing and 5 gallons of epoxy. It is
            > finished to the point of flipping it and installing the decking. I
            > live in Mississippi. Someone please take it because I can't bear
            the
            > thought of burning it.
          • Brian Schmittling
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 10, 2003
              Rich,

              Yes I still have it. I’ll give you all the plywood I have so you will
              only have to buy two more sheets. I’ll also give you the plans to
              finish her. A lot of work went into her and I feel like I did a really
              good job. You won’t be disappointed. My work phone is 601.583.1000 and
              home phone is 601.271.2626. I live in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. If you
              plan to pick her up in the next two weeks I’ll tell people it is gone.

              Brian

              Still have it?? I'll make the trip from Florida if you do.
              Rich

              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "brianschmittling" <brian@k...> wrote:
              > My wife said I have to get my Micro out of the yard. I'll give it
              > the first person who can haul it home. It is constructed of 3/8"
              MDO
              > with a double bottom, fir framing and 5 gallons of epoxy. It is
              > finished to the point of flipping it and installing the decking. I
              > live in Mississippi. Someone please take it because I can't bear
              the
              > thought of burning it.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
              065791:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flak
              e/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
              pmail/S=:HM/A=1481646/rand=879834408>

              Bolger rules!!!
              01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

            • Brian Schmittling
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 13, 2003
                The Micro is still available. I’m waiting on a firm commitment from
                someone who will pick it up. You will be getting about $800 worth of
                materials, not counting all the work that went into her. My wife is
                getting impatient.

                Brian

                Yes I still have it. I’ll give you all the plywood I have so you will
                only have to buy two more sheets. I’ll also give you the plans to
                finish her. A lot of work went into her and I feel like I did a really
                good job. You won’t be disappointed. My work phone is 601.583home
                phone is 601.271.2626. I live in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. If you
                plan to pick her up in the next two weeks I’ll tell people it is gone.

                Brian

                Still have it?? I'll make the trip from Florida if you do.
                Rich

                --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "brianschmittling" <brian@k...> wrote:
                > My wife said I have to get my Micro out of the yard. I'll give it
                > the first person who can haul it home. It is constructed of 3/8"
                MDO
                > with a double bottom, fir framing and 5 gallons of epoxy. It is
                > finished to the point of flipping it and installing the decking. I
                > live in Mississippi. Someone please take it because I can't bear
                the
                > thought of burning it.

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                065791:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flak
                e/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
                pmail/S=:HM/A=1481646/rand=879834408>

                Bolger rules!!!
                01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                065791:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flak
                e/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
                pmail/S=:HM/A=1481646/rand=622863382>

                Bolger rules!!!
                01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

              • Brian Schmittling
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 13, 2003
                  The Micro is currently unavailable. I have a firm commitment to pick it
                  up so I’m holding it until March 24th. I’ll email and let everyone know
                  if it was picked up or not. Thanks guys.

                  Still have it?? I'll make the trip from Florida if you do.
                  Rich

                  --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "brianschmittling" <brian@k...> wrote:
                  > My wife said I have to get my Micro out of the yard. I'll give it
                  > the first person who can haul it home. It is constructed of 3/8"
                  MDO
                  > with a double bottom, fir framing and 5 gallons of epoxy. It is
                  > finished to the point of flipping it and installing the decking. I
                  > live in Mississippi. Someone please take it because I can't bear
                  the
                  > thought of burning it.

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                  065791:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flak
                  e/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
                  pmail/S=:HM/A=1481646/rand=879834408>

                  Bolger rules!!!
                  01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                  065791:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flak
                  e/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
                  pmail/S=:HM/A=1481646/rand=622863382>

                  Bolger rules!!!
                  01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                  065791:HM/A=1481659/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_yh1/
                  g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                  Bolger rules!!!
                  01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                • rmdeming
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 13, 2003
                    Brian,
                    I am very sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. I know I said
                    I would pick it up and then I dropped the ball by not contacting you
                    right away (I meant to, really, but life got in my way). Whoever gets
                    it is a lucky person. Again, Please accept my apology for keeping you
                    hanging like that.
                    Rich

                    --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Schmittling" <brian@k...> wrote:
                    > The Micro is currently unavailable. I have a firm commitment to
                    pick it
                    > up so I'm holding it until March 24th. I'll email and let everyone
                    know
                    > if it was picked up or not. Thanks guys.

                    MA,
                    > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17
                    05

                    065791:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_fl
                    ak
                    > e/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>
                    >

                    > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
                    M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
                    > pmail/S=:HM/A=1481646/rand=622863382>

                    posts
                    > - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip>
                    away
                    > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester,
                    MA,
                    > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17
                    05

                    065791:HM/A=1481659/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_yh
                    1/
                    > g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                    posts
                    > - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip>
                    away
                    > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester,
                    MA,
                    > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                  • Brian Schmittling
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 23, 2003
                      The free micro is gone. I want to thank everybody for their interest,
                      especially Jim Meloy and Richard Barnes who were also willing to come
                      get it. There is a big empty spot in my yard now, but my wife is happy.

                      Thanks
                      Brian