Re: Jillian, glad to meet you!

  • rsmboatbuilder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      I don't know if any of you recall but this was the boat my father
      spotted off the Dana Point coast all the pict in the article were in
      Dana Point!
      He is a local builder too but I havent seen the boat in person.
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?V6D952E63
      According to my Dad he was going at quite a clip that day too!
      Ian

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "pvanderwaart <pvanderw@o...>"