watervan

  • Ken Kongslie
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 2, 2003
      Would the Water work as a tubbing/skiing boat? would quick turns be OK?
      ken
    • grant corson
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 4, 2004
        The watervam sounds interesting, is there somewhere I can see photos or more
        specks about it?
        Thanks, Grant, it is sunny in Vermont today, a rare treat in winter
      • boatnut202
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 4, 2004
          I'm pretty sure there are some nice photos of Watervan in the photo
          section here....sure wish we could access them...how do we get past
          the group error page... anyone???
          Patrick
        • grant corson
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
            Can anyone tell me where I might find pictures, specs, etc about the
            WaterVan?
            Thanks, Grant
          • John B. Trussell
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
              Watervan was the subject of one of Bolger's articles in "Messing About in Boats" 5 or 6 years ago. I'll see if I can find it and let you know the issue.

              John T
              Can anyone tell me where I might find pictures, specs, etc about the
              WaterVan?
              Thanks, Grant

              Bolger rules!!!

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • grant corson
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
                Thanks John
                on 7/4/04 8:59 PM, John B. Trussell at John.Trussell@... wrote:

                > Watervan was the subject of one of Bolger's articles in "Messing About in
                > Boats" 5 or 6 years ago. I'll see if I can find it and let you know the
                > issue.
                >
                > John T

              • Roger Derby
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
                  Sometimes it helps to save everything:

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
                    http://www.yahoogroups.com/groups/bolger/files/Watervan

                    Quoting grant corson <corson@...>:

                    > Can anyone tell me where I might find pictures, specs, etc about the
                    > WaterVan?
                    > Thanks, Grant
                  • John B. Trussell

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 6, 2004
                        Of course it is already available on line in the "files" section of the
                        "bolger" group.
                        or
                        Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
                        (978) 282-1349

                        Roger

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 26 11:45 AM
                          I would love to see a study plan of this boad and the cabin lay out
                          and length and beam. I must say it has caught my eye and need to
                          learn more.........can anyone help? Thanks Bob
                        • derbyrm
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jun 28 2:49 PM
                            Go to Yahoo Groups, Bolger, files, and near the bottom, Watervan

                            Roger
                            derbyrm@...
                            http://home.insightbb.com/~derbyrm
                            I would love to see a study plan of this boad and the cabin lay out
                            and length and beam. I must say it has caught my eye and need to
                            learn more.........can anyone help? Thanks Bob

                          • MTNSTRYDER
                            Message 13 of 17 , Dec 17, 2010
                              does anyone have pics of a watervan?
                              are there any plans?
                              is there anyone in VT or NH that has one i could look at?
                              how do they work on very large lakes like lake champlain?
                              thankyou and merry christmas
                              David
                            • daschultz2000
                              Message 14 of 17 , Dec 18, 2010
                                The WaterVan plans are available from PB&F. The address is in every post email I receive. They don't communicate much via the web, just an occasional posting here.

                                If you become a member of all the available Bolger sites, and go through the files and photos you will find WaterVan pics. There is also a scan of an MAIB about the design based on the prototype built in Austrailia or New Zealand. There is at least one here in the USA, but I don't recall where.
                              • Brent
                                Message 15 of 17 , Dec 18, 2010
                                  Try
                                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger/files/Watervan/

                                  Brent

                                  --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "MTNSTRYDER" <mtnstryder1@...> wrote:

                                  > does anyone have pics of a watervan?
                                  > are there any plans?
                                  > is there anyone in VT or NH that has one i could look at?
                                  > how do they work on very large lakes like lake champlain?
                                  > thankyou and merry christmas
                                  > David

                                • Bill Howard
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Dec 18, 2010
                                    Now that is a boat my wife could love -- dry, quiet and cozy inside!

                                    Does anyone know the vital statistics?  Displacement?  Towing weight?

                                    Bill