[bolger] Re: Fishcat

  • lm2
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
      Hi would love to chat with someone who has built a fishcat.

      Bob & Sheila Wise

      ----------

    • taz97355@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 3 1:07 AM
        Anyone out ther that has started, finished or is thinking about the
        Fishcat. I just got plans and would like to start a builders group to
        help those of us that are not to experienced in boat building. Any
        help out there?
        Terry
      • taz97355
        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 10, 2001
          Still looking over the plans and building a scale model and coming up
          with more and more questions. Has anyone had experience using plain
          old shop grade 1/4 inch plywood in building a Bolger boat? I keep
          reading conflicting stories about checking, voids, marine grade and
          on and on. Any idea on how long a boat out of 1/4 fir would last with
          just paint on it? Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds up to a
          chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to being a good
          runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking that if fir
          is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass madel later.
          Back to the original question, any experienced builders that have
          used fir,how about a little experience sharing with this neophyte
          builder, (I'll upgrade myself to novice if I build one that floats).
          Thanks, Terry
        • Mark Albanese
          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
            I don't believe CSD carries Fishcat any more, so there's a
            good chance you got your plans direct from Philip Bolger. He
            will be an excellent source for info re: what to expect.
            It's more economical to build just the one.

            When partner with PCB, Bernie Wolfard wrote about his own:

            "Fishcat is a power cat that works."
            ...Fishcat with only 25 hp will scoot!"
            "She'll feel like she is doing 60..."
            "I have fished everything from small mountain lakes to
            Oregon river bars with utmost confidence"
            "In the rough stuff, standing in one of the hulls provides
            security and two anglers, both with heavy fish on the same
            side of the boat won't cause any anxiety about flipping
            over."

            taz97355 wrote:
            snip
            >Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds
            > up to a
            > chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to
            > being a good
            > runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking
            > that if fir
            > is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass
            > madel later.

            > Thanks, Terry
          • Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
            Message 5 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
              I asked Mr. Payson about using Lauan plywood, as he mentioned building a
              skiff of that material as a trial in "Build the New Instant Boats". While
              he did not mention any specifics about that skiff, here is his reply:

              "Geren, I'd use Lauan if I couldn't get anything else. If you do use, be
              sure to glass the whole outside since Lauan is not all that strong."

              Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
              Columbia, Maryland, USA

              My Personal Web Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://gerenm.tripod.com
              The On30Guy On30 Web Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://on30guy.tripod.com
              Geren's Photography Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://gerenphoto.tripod.com
              Geren's Boating Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://gerenboat.tripod.com
              UgotaWanit: A New Music Experience http://www.ugotawanit.com
              Four County Society of Model Engineers http://www.fcsme.org

            • Orr, Jamie
              Message 6 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                We've got a fir ply and paint elegant punt with 5 years on it, still in good
                shape. We keep the paint up, and store it in the shade, haven't had any
                checking problems so far.

                Jamie Orr

                Still looking over the plans and building a scale model and coming up
                with more and more questions. Has anyone had experience using plain
                old shop grade 1/4 inch plywood in building a Bolger boat? I keep
                reading conflicting stories about checking, voids, marine grade and
                on and on. Any idea on how long a boat out of 1/4 fir would last with
                just paint on it? Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds up to a
                chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to being a good
                runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking that if fir
                is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass madel later.
                Back to the original question, any experienced builders that have
                used fir,how about a little experience sharing with this neophyte
                builder, (I'll upgrade myself to novice if I build one that floats).
                Thanks, Terry

                Bolger rules!!!
                01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

              • Chuck Leinweber

                  Message 8 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                    I can't respond to your plywood questions, but I can add something
                    regarding the "Fishcat" design.
                    CSB does still offer the plans.(See http://www.common-sense-
                    boats.com/boats/Power_Boats/fishcat.htm ) They've put up a new photo
                    of one built in California. I corresponded with the builder as to his
                    experience. Overall he liked it very much. He did say that there was
                    a tendency for the boat tho throw water up from the motor mounting
                    area. He was experimenting with a fin ahead of the outboard motor to
                    reduce the spray from that area. He also recommended using a 20" or
                    long-shaft outboard. The plans show both.
                    As near as I can find, there are only to two "Fishcat"s in
                    existence. Bernie Wolfard's "prototype" and the one I just discussed.
                    I purchsed plans from CSB and asked Bernie about the design and a
                    couple of changes I wanted to make. The answer was more like the
                    catalog description rather than assistance. I've since "bit the
                    bullet" and ordered plans from PCB&F, but haven't had the time to sit
                    down and write out my questions to PCB. The plans are $75 BTW.
                    Bruce

                    --- In bolger@y..., "taz97355" <taz97355@y...> wrote:
                    > Still looking over the plans and building a scale model and coming
                    up
                    > with more and more questions. Has anyone had experience using plain
                    > old shop grade 1/4 inch plywood in building a Bolger boat? I keep
                    > reading conflicting stories about checking, voids, marine grade and
                    > on and on. Any idea on how long a boat out of 1/4 fir would last
                    with
                    > just paint on it? Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds up to a
                    > chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to being a good
                    > runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking that if
                    fir
                    > is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass madel
                    later.
                    > Back to the original question, any experienced builders that have
                    > used fir,how about a little experience sharing with this neophyte
                    > builder, (I'll upgrade myself to novice if I build one that floats).
                    > Thanks, Terry
                  • will
                    Message 9 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                      Hi Terry
                      I had a friend in Portland Oregon Bruce Flenner who built a 23 open boat
                      for salt water with shop grade and glass it lasted 2 years he is still
                      very angry about the whole thing.
                      WILLO

                      WillO
                      will@...
                      503-805-8421

                      Still looking over the plans and building a scale model and coming up
                      with more and more questions. Has anyone had experience using plain
                      old shop grade 1/4 inch plywood in building a Bolger boat? I keep
                      reading conflicting stories about checking, voids, marine grade and
                      on and on. Any idea on how long a boat out of 1/4 fir would last with
                      just paint on it? Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds up to a
                      chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to being a good
                      runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking that if fir
                      is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass madel later.
                      Back to the original question, any experienced builders that have
                      used fir,how about a little experience sharing with this neophyte
                      builder, (I'll upgrade myself to novice if I build one that floats).
                      Thanks, Terry

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=178320.1681224.3270152.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                      065791:HM/A=879171/R=0/*http:/www.fastweb.com/ib/yahoo-57f>

                      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=178320.1681224.3270152.1261774/D=egrou
                      pmail/S=1705065791:HM/A=879171/rand=873738102>

                      Bolger rules!!!
                      01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

                    • rlspell2000
                      Message 10 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                        Why don't you use 1/4" BC pine?

                        --- In bolger@y..., "bgbeck55" <bgbeck55@y...> wrote:
                        > I can't respond to your plywood questions, but I can add
                        something
                        > regarding the "Fishcat" design.
                        > CSB does still offer the plans.(See http://www.common-sense-
                        > boats.com/boats/Power_Boats/fishcat.htm ) They've put up a new
                        photo
                        > of one built in California. I corresponded with the builder as to
                        his
                        > experience. Overall he liked it very much. He did say that there
                        was
                        > a tendency for the boat tho throw water up from the motor mounting
                        > area. He was experimenting with a fin ahead of the outboard motor
                        > reduce the spray from that area. He also recommended using a 20" or
                        > long-shaft outboard. The plans show both.
                        > As near as I can find, there are only to two "Fishcat"s in
                        > existence. Bernie Wolfard's "prototype" and the one I just
                        discussed.
                        > I purchsed plans from CSB and asked Bernie about the design and a
                        > couple of changes I wanted to make. The answer was more like the
                        > catalog description rather than assistance. I've since "bit the
                        > bullet" and ordered plans from PCB&F, but haven't had the time to
                        sit
                        > down and write out my questions to PCB. The plans are $75 BTW.
                        > Bruce
                        >

                        > --- In bolger@y..., "taz97355" <taz97355@y...> wrote:
                        > > Still looking over the plans and building a scale model and
                        coming
                        > up
                        > > with more and more questions. Has anyone had experience using
                        plain
                        > > old shop grade 1/4 inch plywood in building a Bolger boat? I keep
                        > > reading conflicting stories about checking, voids, marine grade
                        and
                        > > on and on. Any idea on how long a boat out of 1/4 fir would last
                        > with
                        > > just paint on it? Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds up to
                        > > chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to being a
                        good
                        > > runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking that if
                        > fir
                        > > is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass madel
                        > later.
                        > > Back to the original question, any experienced builders that have
                        > > used fir,how about a little experience sharing with this neophyte
                        > > builder, (I'll upgrade myself to novice if I build one that
                        floats).
                        > > Thanks, Terry
                      • pvanderwaart
                        Message 11 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                          I built an Elegant Punt out of 1/4" fir marine ply about 25 years
                          ago. It was primed and painted. No epoxy on the finish.For a decade
                          or more, it has been stored outdoors. At present it has ivy growing
                          over it. It has checked deeply and everywhere, but I would still
                          count on being able to row across the cove in it.

                          Peter

                          > The tendency for Fir ply to check is a cosmetic problem only. The
                          stuff is pretty resistant to rot, and will last for quite a while
                          with reasonable care, even with checking. Marine grade fir will
                          check too. You might want to consider using Lauan ply as it is
                          cheaper than fir, but won't check as badly.
                        • sneakeasy2000
                          Message 12 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                            I have now built 4 boats using 1/4 luan on the sides. 2 punts, a 23
                            foot schooner, and my present Sneakeasy. Except for the Sneakeasy,
                            which is completely covered on the outside with glass and epoxy, I
                            have had excellent luck with the luan. On the others I primed and
                            painted with Interlux Brightsides. I got some minor checking on the
                            schooner but the others are still fine. Perhaps using better quality
                            polyurethane paint makes a difference, I;m not sure, maybe the group
                            has an opinion. I guess I disagree with Dynamite, who I respect
                            greatly, I like the luan. I have used 3/4 luan on my Sneakeasy
                            transom, it is just great stuff to work with!!
                            Steve Bosquette

                            --- In bolger@y..., "pvanderwaart" <pvanderw@o...> wrote:

                            > I built an Elegant Punt out of 1/4" fir marine ply about 25 years
                            > ago. It was primed and painted. No epoxy on the finish.For a decade
                            > or more, it has been stored outdoors. At present it has ivy growing
                            > over it. It has checked deeply and everywhere, but I would still
                            > count on being able to row across the cove in it.
                            >
                            > Peter
                            >
                            > > The tendency for Fir ply to check is a cosmetic problem only.
                            The
                            > stuff is pretty resistant to rot, and will last for quite a while
                            > with reasonable care, even with checking. Marine grade fir will
                            > check too. You might want to consider using Lauan ply as it is
                            > cheaper than fir, but won't check as badly.
                          • Harry W. James
                            Message 13 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                              Our local home supply place gets in many differn't types of plywood for
                              1/4 in AC. We are currently building 3 Cartoppers in partnership with
                              Fritz Funk, that are using a sort of Luan facing that is not too bad.
                              Currently the supply place has some A/C that is gorgeous, so it pays to
                              shop around and get it when the getting is good, build later.

                              I have used straight AC fir and have just painted it. Yep it checks, but
                              the two 9' Lark dories in the back yard, have laid around outside in
                              Alaska weather for 10 years and are not pretty, but still are
                              serviceable. I built them for a total cost of $75 out of leftover stuff
                              and a few bought sheets of 1/4 AC Fir. I think if I was going to use fir
                              again, I would try Linseed oil with oil based paint over.

                              One of the group members has a test method for plywood that I like. He
                              puts it in the dishwasher.

                              HJ

                              taz97355 wrote:

                              > Still looking over the plans and building a scale model and coming up
                              > with more and more questions. Has anyone had experience using plain
                              > old shop grade 1/4 inch plywood in building a Bolger boat? I keep
                              > reading conflicting stories about checking, voids, marine grade and
                              > on and on. Any idea on how long a boat out of 1/4 fir would last with
                              > just paint on it? Marine plywood with epoxy and glass adds up to a
                              > chunk of money for a design that I cannot verify as to being a good
                              > runner.(no one will fess up to having one ) I am thinking that if fir
                              > is ok then I could build a nice marine plywood and glass madel later.
                              > Back to the original question, any experienced builders that have
                              > used fir,how about a little experience sharing with this neophyte
                              > builder, (I'll upgrade myself to novice if I build one that floats).
                              > Thanks, Terry

                            • thomas dalzell
                              Message 14 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                                I don't doubt you know your own heart best, but I
                                always start these projects swearing to go cheap, and
                                as it turns out I keep making it nicer and nicer, as I
                                seek to protect my running investment. If you want to
                                save money, building it twice will not prove an
                                economical choice.

                                The problem with 1/4" standard ply is that some of it
                                is as good as 1088 (well nearly and possibly better in
                                certain respects:veneer schedule, rot resistance, and
                                modulus of the chosen wood) But nobody can tell you
                                what you will find in your locale, my shops vary
                                enormosly. One thing I have notice is that HD has the
                                lowest price, and some of the others are obviously
                                trying to beat them on grade, so if you can identify
                                that kind of activity you can exploit it.

                                Also what you do to deal with the problem ply, and how
                                you use the resulting boat, how much it is in and out
                                of water, and a million other things can have a big
                                effect.

                                If you go this route you are on your own. If you go
                                goldplater materials, then we can all sign on, its a
                                no-brainer. In a sense cheap construction is another
                                way to add some personality to your project.

                              • thomas dalzell
                                Message 15 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                                  Luan isn't all that rot resistant either. I have used
                                  it a lot glassed. Kurt Hugehs managed to get Luan
                                  approved by the USGA for his charter cats.

                                • John Bell
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                                    | Luan isn't all that rot resistant either. I have used
                                    | it a lot glassed. Kurt Hugehs managed to get Luan
                                    | approved by the USGA for his charter cats.

                                    The United States Golf Association?! Wow, that must have been really hard!
                                    <g>

                                    JB
                                  • thomas dalzell
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Dec 11, 2001
                                      He is one tenacious guy.

                                      --- John Bell <jmbell@...> wrote:

                                      <HR>

                                      <tt>
                                      <BR>
                                      ----- Original Message -----<BR>
                                      From: "thomas dalzell"
                                      <proaconstrictor@...><BR>
                                      <BR>
                                      | Luan isn't all that rot resistant either.  I
                                      have used<BR>
                                      | it a lot glassed.  Kurt Hugehs managed to get
                                      Luan<BR>
                                      | approved by the USGA for his charter cats.<BR>
                                      <BR>
                                      The United States Golf Association?! Wow, that must
                                      have been really hard!<BR>
                                      <g><BR>
                                      <BR>
                                      JB<BR>
                                      <BR>
                                      <BR>
                                      </tt>

                                      <tt>
                                      Bolger rules!!!<BR>
                                      - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging
                                      dead horses<BR>
                                      - pls take "personals" off-list, stay on
                                      topic, and punctuate<BR>
                                      - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts,
                                      snip all you like<BR>
                                      - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
                                      Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349<BR>
                                      - Unsubscribe:

                                      <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                                      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
                                      of Service</a>.</tt>

                                    • Marvin Wyckoff
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 14, 2002
                                        Has anyone built the fishcat? If so, how do you like it? Does it
                                        plane easily? How is it in a short chop?
                                      • Nels
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 14, 2002
                                          --- In bolger@y..., "Marvin Wyckoff" <marvin.wyckoff@g...> wrote:
                                          > Has anyone built the fishcat? If so, how do you like it? Does it
                                          > plane easily? How is it in a short chop?

                                          Bernie Wolfard built the prototype I believe and he was a
                                          parapeligic. He used it out in the Columbia River Delta in Oregon and
                                          claimed it was very seaworthy in up to four foot waves, if memory
                                          serves. (Which it doesn't actually:-)

                                          The write up he did may be in the files under "CSD Newsletters". What
                                          were you wondering about a short chop? That is pounded? Or created a
                                          lot of spray? I believe it would pound at low speeds but that it
                                          planes very easily.

                                          It would seem to a really nice fishing boat in sheltered waters. I
                                          know others have been built. Maybe a builder will show up. Otherwise
                                          send a query to PCB&F. Was the orignal concept in SBJ or MAIB? Where
                                          di you hear about it Marvin?

                                          Nels
                                        • Marvin Wyckoff
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Nov 15, 2002
                                            > Bernie Wolfard built the prototype I believe and he was a
                                            > parapeligic. He used it out in the Columbia River Delta in Oregon
                                            and
                                            > claimed it was very seaworthy in up to four foot waves, if memory
                                            > serves. (Which it doesn't actually:-)
                                            >
                                            > The write up he did may be in the files under "CSD Newsletters".

                                            I glanced through these, there was no mention of the Fishcat.

                                            What
                                            > were you wondering about a short chop? That is pounded? Or created a
                                            > lot of spray? I believe it would pound at low speeds but that it
                                            > planes very easily.

                                            I was wondering about spray and pounding. I would like to know how
                                            easily it would plane with a 25 hp Honda and a 500 lb load. It seems
                                            like it would be a very easy and cheap boat to build for exploring the
                                            Willamette River in Oregon (3 miles from my house).

                                            > It would seem to a really nice fishing boat in sheltered waters. I
                                            > know others have been built. Maybe a builder will show up. Otherwise
                                            > send a query to PCB&F. Was the orignal concept in SBJ or MAIB? Where
                                            > di you hear about it Marvin?

                                            I first saw the design in the CSD catalog years ago. CSB is still
                                            offering plans for it.
                                          • Nels
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Nov 15, 2002
                                              Hi Marvin,

                                              Sorry there was no more further responses to your query and I am only
                                              responding from a bad memory. But it seems to me that Bernie used a
                                              25 hp motor on his and he in fact lived near you.

                                              However CSD is no longer a legitimate seller of Bolger plans and
                                              your best bet is to contact Mr Bolger himself. The contact info is
                                              in the files, right at the end. They would also tell you if they have
                                              a better proposal such as Diablo which would be easier to trailer
                                              perhaps. That is a very popular design and is available at:

                                              http://www.instantboats.com

                                              I believe CSD is a dead horse and should not be flogging plans!:-)

                                              I will keep my eyes and ears open.

                                              Nels

                                              --- In bolger@y..., "Marvin Wyckoff" <marvin.wyckoff@g...> wrote:

                                              > > Bernie Wolfard built the prototype I believe and he was a
                                              > > parapeligic. He used it out in the Columbia River Delta in Oregon
                                              > and
                                              > > claimed it was very seaworthy in up to four foot waves, if memory
                                              > > serves. (Which it doesn't actually:-)
                                              > >
                                              > > The write up he did may be in the files under "CSD Newsletters".
                                              >
                                              > I glanced through these, there was no mention of the Fishcat.
                                              >
                                              > What
                                              > > were you wondering about a short chop? That is pounded? Or
                                              created a
                                              > > lot of spray? I believe it would pound at low speeds but that it
                                              > > planes very easily.
                                              > >

                                              > I was wondering about spray and pounding. I would like to know how
                                              > easily it would plane with a 25 hp Honda and a 500 lb load. It
                                              seems
                                              > like it would be a very easy and cheap boat to build for exploring
                                              the
                                              > Willamette River in Oregon (3 miles from my house).
                                              >
                                              > > It would seem to a really nice fishing boat in sheltered waters.
                                              > > know others have been built. Maybe a builder will show up.
                                              Otherwise
                                              > > send a query to PCB&F. Was the orignal concept in SBJ or MAIB?
                                              Where
                                              > > di you hear about it Marvin?
                                              >
                                              > I first saw the design in the CSD catalog years ago. CSB is still
                                              > offering plans for it.
                                            • dbaldnz
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Nov 15, 2002
                                                --- In bolger@y..., "Marvin Wyckoff" <marvin.wyckoff@g...> wrote:
                                                > Has anyone built the fishcat? If so, how do you like it? Does it
                                                > plane easily? How is it in a short chop?

                                                Diablo seems to be an alternative, but I think Fishcat could have
                                                some advantages, not least that she seems to be a stable safe
                                                fishing platform. Bernie reported that 2 men could fight their fish,
                                                both standing on the same side. Diablo would be much tippier.
                                                I cannot see that she would pound any more than Diablo, and probably
                                                less. A quick measure of the flat planing surface of both bottoms
                                                shows they are similar in area, yet I imagine the divided area of
                                                Fishcat may tend to make her softer. But more importantly, the
                                                considerable cushioning effect of the tunnel and bridgedeck will
                                                give a better ride.
                                                Diablo would be quicker to build, but the material costs should be
                                                similar. Diablo uses 4 sheets of 1/4" ply + 3 sheets of 1/2" ply.
                                                Fishcat takes 8 sheets of 1/4" plywood.
                                                That's my guess.
                                                DonB
                                              • Niels
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Apr 29, 2004
                                                  Has anyone in the group built the Fishcat? I was thinking of
                                                  building one. And was looking for other builders.

                                                  Thanks,
                                                  Niel
                                                • b_owen_ca
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Apr 29, 2004
                                                    Herb Taylor of Russell Ontario brought his modified (had a cabin)
                                                    Fishcat to last year's Kingston Messabout. I don't think he's a
                                                    member of this group but you might get contact info from Bruce Hector.

                                                    Bryant

                                                    --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Niels" <breezen@b...> wrote:
                                                    > Has anyone in the group built the Fishcat? I was thinking of
                                                    > building one. And was looking for other builders.
                                                    >
                                                    > Thanks,
                                                    > Niel
                                                  • Niels
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Apr 30, 2004
                                                      Thanks I will look under member for him.

                                                      Niels

                                                      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "b_owen_ca" <mariner@n...> wrote:
                                                      > Herb Taylor of Russell Ontario brought his modified (had a cabin)
                                                      > Fishcat to last year's Kingston Messabout. I don't think he's a
                                                      > member of this group but you might get contact info from Bruce
                                                      Hector.

                                                      > Bryant
                                                      >
                                                      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Niels" <breezen@b...> wrote:
                                                      > > Has anyone in the group built the Fishcat? I was thinking of
                                                      > > building one. And was looking for other builders.
                                                      > >
                                                      > > Thanks,
                                                      > > Niel
                                                    • Bruce Hector
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , May 1, 2004
                                                        For some good shots of Herb's Fishcat see Jeff Blunck's superb page
                                                        on last years Kingston Messabout.

                                                        http://4dw.net/cosailor/messabout.htm

                                                        Bruce Hector
                                                      • dbaldnz
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , May 1, 2004
                                                          Love your pictures of the cabin Fishcat Bruce. It has the look of a
                                                          Junkers 87.
                                                          Are the 'windows' solid or 'roll-up' flexible?
                                                          Is that a yuloh on the deck?
                                                          DonB
                                                          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>