Re: [bolger] W. D. Jochems

  • sctree
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2003
      Thanks Chuck

      I had already sent a check to Bolger earlier this week for the video,
      and just ordered WoodenBoat #157 this morning thanks to your reply.

      We'll see if this is what I'm looking for.

      And hey, once or twice a summer we haul our Microtrawler to the waters a
      bit east of you. We'll be looking out for that schooner of yours this
      summer!

      Rick