Hinged mast and sprit

  • timothyennuinet <timothy@ennui.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      Just percolating some ideas about these two topics and thought I would
      share them with you, and perhaps get some good comments :)

      Its a bit large, so Ill link to it as a web document:

      http://www.ennui.net/~timothy/Boats/Hinged_Mast.html

      I am -certain- none of these ideas are new, but I hoped to present
      them in a cogent form all in one place.

      If people forward me designs for this sort of thing, Ill add them to
      the page, by the way.

      Thanks in advance for your critique of the ideas!

      --Timothy