Oops!

  • Bruce Hector <bruce_hector@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 11:20 AM
      Sorry about the double post. Hotmail gave me a failed delivery
      notice, so I made a condensed version and resent. Perhaps Greg will
      delete one.

      I posted the pics to Bolger2, photos section, in a folder named
      Hectors. Enjoy. She's not a Bolger, but it's definetley in the same
      spirit and JW must have been influenced by PB&F's work.

      Bruce Hector