On topic San Diego

  • Bruce Hector <bruce_hector@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Any West coast Bolgeristas want a yarn and a brew this spring. I'm
      going to the NACE Corrosion'03 convention in late March in San Diego,
      and afterwards I'll be on Interstate 5 all the way to Vancover.

      Always glad to stop and see another Bolger boat or two. Email me off
      line if ya' want a meeting to show off some sweet lines, or square
      ones.

      Bruce Hector
      http://www.brucesboats.com