Re: [bolger] Off Topic - San Diego, CA

  • wmrpage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2003
      pesterle@... writes:

      > BTW, how did you like the landing at Lindberg Field?

      Wheeeeeeeee!!!!! You betcha!

    • Egatempo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2003
        In a message dated 2/6/2003 2:25:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        bill@... writes:

        > I can second the Harbor Cruise. We took the two-hour cruise and
        > loved every minute. La Jolla wasn't bad, either.
        >
        > The other Bill in MN
        >
        > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "wmrpage <wmrpage@a...>"
        > <wmrpage@a...> wrote:
        > > I just did a quick in-and-out business trip to San Diego, CA. It
        > was
        > > 60

        Bill

        Ditto on Harbor Cruise, If you have the time a day trip to Catilina is worth
        it.

        George
        Boatless
        We cannot direct the wind,
        but we can adjust our sails.

      • Richard Barnes
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
          Our youth group stayed in the motel catty corner from the southeast end of the runway one summer. Fun getting to count the rivets on the aircraft as they come in to land. Earplugs are wonderful creations.

          Did you notice the Marine recruits at the induction center as you flew over? You can almost see the looks on their faces as the DI's chew on them.

          Richard
          > BTW, how did you like the landing at Lindberg Field?

          Wheeeeeeeee!!!!! You betcha!

          Bolger rules!!!